728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Lady faints in a shop after accidentally breaking a £34,000 bracelet while trying it on

    A tourist in China is reported to have fainted after accidentally breaking a jade bracelet worth 300,000 yuan (£34,000).

    The woman was visiting a jade market in Ruili City, south western China’s Yunnan province, when she accidentally dropped a bracelet while trying it on.

    Reports say the bracelet slipped off her hand and it cracked in two after hitting the floor.
    Following the smash, the shop owner told her that the bracelet was worth 300,000 yuan (£34,000).

    The lady was reportedly so shocked that she passed out and had to be placed on the ground by family members in order to recover.
    Footage from the shop showed the lady fainting upon learning the price of the bracelet.
    Jade is a luxury product in China and is understood by many to represent good health and a long life.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments
    Item Reviewed: Lady faints in a shop after accidentally breaking a £34,000 bracelet while trying it on Rating: 5 Reviewed By: BWANG ABEL
    Scroll to Top