728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Fire consumes house in Mutengene

    A house in Mutengene has been reduced to ashes, after wild fire caught the building on Wednesday.

    The incident occurred at about midday, and reports say surrounding residents were over powered by the flames as they attempted to put off the fire.

    No loss of life was recorded following the fire outbreak, but the house occupants were not able to take out any of their property from the building, as the fire consumed the entire content of the house.


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments
    Item Reviewed: Fire consumes house in Mutengene Rating: 5 Reviewed By: BWANG ABEL
    Scroll to Top