Fire breaks out at GCE Board office!

GCE Board, Fire, Buea, Office

Yesterday, Sunday May 21st, the staff of the GCE Board headquarters in Buea were in raving panic as they saw smoke coming out of the communication department of the GCE Board, a department that was newly created. The fire was eventually put out and no human loss was recorded however there are speculations of high material damage recorded, though we can't tell you with certainty, as Journalists were denied access to the venue. The cause of the fire is still a mystery!


Buea Fashion Week 2017

Click below to download the #BetaTinzApp


Artist Profile,48,Audio,160,Celebrity,283,Celebrity Gist,620,Education,12,Entertainment,1100,event,100,Fashion,96,featured,119,Follow me on Twitter: @ndinge,66,Football,36,games,5,Gist,727,Health,3,Human Interest,180,Movie,5,Music,1039,News,588,photos,20,Politics,220,Radio,1,Random Opinions,24,Religion,27,SA,74,Soccer,1,Society,64,Sports,133,Video,503,
BETA TINZ: Fire breaks out at GCE Board office!
Fire breaks out at GCE Board office!
GCE Board, Fire, Buea, Office
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy